We are excited to introduce to you our newest project, ClothsLineEZine™ . A monthly email magazine full of all the information you want and need for only $2.00 an issue!
Each issue has new cloth and accessory patterns, designed exclusively for our readers.
- K1,Purl Fun™ Patterns using two stitches Knit and Purl to create allover textures, spot designs and more! 2 monthly patterns
- New Stitches 2 Master - Learn new stitches and techniques. Take the mystery out of what cast on to use, what an I-cord is and how to create lace, cables, slip stitches and more!
- Not Just Skrap Kloths ! Learn how to use the scrap yarns to create "two-color" designs and textures. Create cloths, scrubbers, pillows and other home items using these techniques. 2 monthly patterns
- In Season- More monthly patterns for items in the season. Knit a Father's day bath ensemble, Mother's Day Floral Fantasy or a Patriotic Tablescape. Each month will feature these patterns designed exclusively for this magazine. You will not find these patterns anywhere.
Other Features include:
- Have a Ball! Yarn reviews and comparisons. Find out what is out in the market to use. Explore different fibers,types of yarn and where to purchase these yarns from your computer.
- Got ? We got Answers! Readers get their answers to questions that they cannot find answers for. No question is too silly, others need to know!
- To DYE for! Bought yarn on sale that isn't the color you want? Too much white in your stash? We will show you how to over-dye natural fibers, ikat , space and variegated looks, tie dye and hand paint your yarns. We will give supply lists and where to find them online or at your local grocery or craft store.
- Stash! Tips on storing, yarns, needles, accessories and stuff us knitters have!
- Much Much More in each issue.
To subscribe: Enter your email address in the Sign up Here Box at the upper right hand corner of this blog or Email us at: ClothsLineEzine@aol.com tell us what type of subscription you would like and we will send you a bill via pay pal®
The March issue is free, sign up by Feb 28th, limited time offer.
- 1 Year ( 12 issues ): $24.00 Starting from the month you sign up with us. That's only $2.00 an issue
- 6 Months ( 6 issues ): $15.00 starting the month you signed up with us consecutively
- 1 Month ( 1 issue ): $4.00
- Back Issues: $5.00 each
"...a knitted cozy on the teapot, the cotton dishrags that Gran had stitched together and actually used. ( a good texture pattern gives better scrubbing action, she told Dakota conspiratorially. A pattern should be, at its core, a practical plan for achieving a goal.)"
- The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs.
One of the many books reviewed in our March issue of ClothsLineEZine™ .
We are busy finishing new design samples to photograph for the first 2 issues and checking patterns for accuracy and ease of pattern. We are never too busy to answer questions, just write us at: ClothsLineEZine@aol.com and we will reply as soon as possible. Each ClothsLineEZine will be available the 15 of each month prior, meaning the March Issue is available Feb 15, to give you time to make each months seasonal items prior to the Holiday. In July we will do a special Christmas Issue chock full of Christmas Patterns as well as Patriotic and Summer patterns for 4th of July and the beginning of summer!